Emerging in an important era of Arabic singing history, the Algerian singer Warda was seen as a successor to the greatest Arab artists. Her beautiful voice, stage presence, and collaborations with acclaimed lyricists and composers put Warda in an iconic stature. She left an impressive legacy with a repertoire exceeding 300 songs during a career which spanned over 60 years. These songs remain timeless and radiant, growing in brilliance even after she passed away.
In celebration of the late artist’s most beautiful works, the National Theatre hosts a musical evening on October 5. The concert will feature rising Kuwaiti singer Khalaf Al-Masha’ouf, and the Egyptian Opera House singer Ayat Farouk, along with the star of “The Voice” talents show Marwa Nagy, who participated in the second season and reached the finals; accompanied by the musical ensemble under the direction of Egyptian conductor Alaa Abdel-Salam.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.