Born in 1939 in France to a Lebanese mother and an Algerian father, Warda rose to stardom at an early age. Her powerful voice and strong onstage presence earned her an iconic status throughout the Arab world.
Known for her patriotic and Arab nationalist songs, Warda has a long list of collaborations with leading composers and writers including Mohamed Abdel Wahab, Farid Al-Atrash, Sayed Makkawi, Mohamed Al-Mogi, Baligh Hamdi, Ammar Al-Sherei, Helmi Bakr and Farouq Al-Sharnoubi.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.