Arab music cannot be properly celebrated without dedicating a concert to the songs of iconic Egyptian composer Mohamed Abdel-Wahab (1902-1991), widely considered one of the pioneers of modern Arab music.
Abdel Wahab started his career as a vocalist in Fawzi Al-Jazairi’s band in 1917 and soon turned to develop his talent at the Arab Music Institute in 1920. In 1924, he was introduced by the renowned poet Ahmed Shawqi to his circle of rich friends, helping the then unknown singer become a regular feature in Egypt's aristocratic parties. He rose to public fame as a composer of lyrical songs that were written by Shawqi and proved to be big hits among all classes. The Wahhabiat concert will feature veteran singer Safwan Bahlawan.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.