The finale of JACC’s first cultural season was a huge success, extended for an extra day in response to the public's request. This season, the 'Tonight! 80s' show is coming back in a different vision, taking the audience on a new trip to the eighties. The era that is considered the “golden age” of the Kuwaiti television, with its various programs, series and songs, engraved in the memory of Kuwaitis.
In this show, the audience will re-live the glorious eighties, looking back in our past not with sadness or nostalgia, but rather with pride and appreciation to the years that formed the characteristics of our society today.
A musical visual spectacle that captures the senses and refreshes the memories of a past focusing on music that did not dominate the artistic scene at the time, such as the music of TV shows, commercials, and video games, to explore different aspects of memories tied to the 1980s in Kuwait.
We accompany the viewer on a journey through a day in the eighties, through themes related to daily life. The show is accompanied by scenes from Kuwait TV programs which had the biggest media influence at that time, from the early morning broadcast until the final evening broadcast.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.