! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
Once more, the National theatre welcomes an innovative opera production, the “Opera D’amore”, on 25November. It is an author’s opera show bringing together duets, arias and overtures from the greatest romantic operas of all time, in the most creative way ever imagined.
With the marvelous music by Verdi, Puccini, Mascagni, Donizetti, Leoncavallo and other titans of the classical repertoire, this enchanting stroll introduces us to the most popular love scenes, from seven different operas. It is a true celebration of love and music combined, taking the classical opera to the 21st century with spectacular 3D visual effects and interactive stage décor, showing an innovative magical performance never seen before in the world of opera.
The “Opera D’amore” created by ASARA features six world star performers, extraordinary dancers, a storyteller will walk us through every act, under the direction of the famed Spanish conductor David Giménez leading the Ruse State Opera Orchestra and Choir.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.