Popular work “The Magic Flute”, was to become one of the most popular of the 22 operas composed by Mozart, who relied in his operas from “Idomeneo, re di Creta” (1781) to “Cosi fan tuttt” (1790), on Italian stories, especially for writer Lorenzo da Ponte. And although "The Magic Flute" was not his first German work - he had already composed opera “Die Entführung aus dem Serail” (The Abduction from the Seraglio) (1782) - but it was the most accepted by the audience who was familiar with the Italian operas.Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in Salzburg on January 27, 1756, Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood. Already competent on keyboard and violin, he composed from the age of five and performed before European royalty.
During his final years in Vienna, Mozart composed many of his best-known symphonies, concertos, and operas, and portions of the Requiem, which was largely unfinished at the time of his early death at the age of 35.
Mo Haroutioun Arzumanyan
Director and Visual Designer:
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.