On October 18th, the National Theatre hosts, for the first time in Kuwait, the Hadrami Orchestra, renowned for presenting Yemeni heritage, known as the origin of musical arts in the Gulf, in a global approach that harmonizes Western orchestral instruments with Yemeni traditional instruments. In this concert, the orchestra conducted by maestro Mohamed Al Ghoom, will perform Hadrami music heritage along with contemporary Khaleeji songs and melodies.
Founded by Yemeni composer Mohamed Al Ghoom, the Hadrami Orchestra had its inaugural performance in 2019 in Malaysia under the title “Hope Arising from Profound Pain,” featuring six compositions inspired by Hadrami musical styles. Also in 2022, the orchestra presented a grand performance at the Egyptian Opera House entitled “Yemeni Melodies on the Nile”, which featured around 120 musicians playing Yemeni and Egyptian traditional instruments, as well as orchestral instruments.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.