A retrospective performance that brings us back to that dreamy era of Egyptian cinema, where the seven arts intertwine to recreate songs that have been printed in our memory as a musical film genre. Lebanese singer Abeer Ne'ma, who is known for her interest in Ethnic music and her unique experience in performing different colors of singing, and the artist Tariq Bashir, one of the most vocal voices in classical oriental singing, with the participation of the dance group Moveo Dance Company and representatives from Kuwait and the Arab world, Jaber’s Centre Musical Band, which has proven its ability to provide different types of music in a modern professional manner.
In its golden age, the Egyptian film industry was distinctly characterized by placing songs, mostly romantic ones, at the forefront of movies’ plots. Musical films, in particular, were a cornerstone of an industry that rose to prominence on the shoulders of some of the biggest names in Arab music, such as Umm Kulthum, Mohamed Abdel Wahab, Layla Murad, Abdel-Halim Hafez, Najat and others. In return, their movies served as a shortcut to the hearts and minds of fans who grew up associating their favorite songs with timeless scenes on the big screen.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.