On this evening, the audience will enjoy Beethoven’s septet in E-flat minor, Opus 20. Composed of six movements, the septet was one of Beethoven's most successful and popular works, circulated in many editions and arrangements for different forces.
The piece will be performed by seven virtuoso members of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra to the benefit of the Ban Ki Moon Centre for Global Citizens.
Ludwig van Beethoven:
Septet in E-flat Major, Op. 20
Mr. Daniel Froschauer – Violin
Mr. Sebastian Führlinger – Viola
Mr. Raphael Flieder - Cello
Mr. Michael Bladerer – Double Bass
Mr. Alex Ladstätter – Clarinet
Mrs. Sophie Dervaux – Bassoon
Mr. Wolfgang Vladar – Horn
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.