! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
In his debut feature, Saudi filmmaker Mohamed Al Salman explores the tragicomic and surreal world of Nasser (Asem Alawad), a young man recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. In an unexceptional washout, he encounters an enigmatic and peculiar young woman. Infatuated by her and sick of being a failure, he must quickly figure out what he wants to do in life before he passes through risky surgery. He tries to reach out to the young woman in the most seductive way: a song.
The Raven Song premiered globally at the Red Sea Film Festival last December, and it was also selected to officially represent Saudi Arabia at the 2023 Academy Awards in the Best Foreign Film category. The film is being screened at the Cinema Hall as part of the Arab Film Showcase, which features the latest independent Arab films.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. Professional photography is not allowed.
2. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
3. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
4. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
5. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
6. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
7. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
8. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
9. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
10. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
11. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.