! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
In her debut feature, Yasmine Benkiran depicts three women who flee from the police across the rugged red terrain and flower-filled valleys of the Atlas Mountains to reach the Atlantic Ocean. Nisrin Erradi escapes from prison with her teen daughter (Rayhan Guaran) and forces Nisrine Benchara to drive them south.
“Queens”, which was developed at Atlas Workshops, the industry sidebar running alongside Marrakech Film Festival, is a rare Moroccan film that weaves adventure, genre, and strong female protagonists. The film premiered at the 79th Venice International Film Festival (August 2022). Additionally, it screened at the 20th Marrakech Film Festival in January 2023 and the Arab Film Festival in Malmö, Sweden.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. Professional photography is not allowed.
2. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
3. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
4. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
5. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
6. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
7. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
8. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
9. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
10. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
11. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.