The prominent musician and composer Omar Khairat returns for the second cultural season in a row to entrain the Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Cultural Centre’s audience to lead a selection of his top musical scores led by Maestro Nader Abbassii
With a career spanning 40 years, Khairat shot to fame with his widely-acclaimed score for the movie Lailat Al-Qabd Ala Fatma (The Night They Arrested Fatima). He later produced the soundtracks of numerous popular films and television dramas, in addition to several ballet scores.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.