From September 18th to 22nd, the Drama Theatre hosts the 23rd edition of the International Music Festival, organized by the National Council for Culture, Arts, and Literature. This event, titled "Melodies and Memories," represents the third night of the festival, featuring the most beautiful Kuwaiti, Gulf, and Arabic songs that have shaped our artistic taste over decades and left cherished memories for their contemporaries and even younger generations.
A medley of Kuwaiti songs will be performed by the choir, as well as some popular khaleeji tunes and an Arabic classics medley. Kuwaiti conductor Dr. Mohammed Al Baijan will lead this performance.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.