! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
Under the title of “Breaking Through in Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, and Mastering the Keys to self-Realization and Promotion”, this workshop with Maxim Sapazhnikov, Founder of F2Max, a leading content creator will cover the following:
• Setting Moonshots: Establishing Ambitious Yet Attainable Goals.
• Preparing for Success: Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses, Determining Your Level of Readiness and Hard Skills.
• Crafting Your Personal Brand: Building Your Image, Positioning Yourself for Success.
• Marketing Yourself: Showcasing Your Talents and Skills on the Global Stage
• Adapting to Trends: Staying Ahead of the Curve and Establishing Your Unique Style
• Networking for Success: Establishing Critical Connections and Collaborations Communicating with Clients: Connecting with Your Audience, Providing Exceptional Service.
• Scaling Your Business: Building on Your Success, Expanding Your Reach and Impact.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.