! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
For Eid Al-Adha, Egypt’s powerful voice Mai Farouq will perform at the National Theatre “Layali Al-Ons” (Splendid Nights) concert. Farouq is renowned throughout the Arab world for her outstanding performances of songs by prominent Arab singers. During the concert, she will present works by Umm Kulthum, Abdel Halim Hafez, Sayed Mekkawi, Mayada El Henawi, Zekra, George Wassouf, and others.
Mai Farouq began her singing career with the Egyptian Opera House’s children choir under the direction of the highly regarded conductor Selim Sahab. She sang in front of an audience for the first time when she was eight years old. With her confident performance and strong voice, she caught the audience’s attention. Since then, Farouq has mastered covers of Arabic music’s greatest stars, including Umm Kulthum. Whenever she performs, the listener is guaranteed to feel just as satisfied as if they were listening to the original song. In this concert, through Mai’s voice and performance, together with the music ensemble led by Dr Mohamed Al-Mougui, we relive the golden age of great singers and their splendid musical nights.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.