Founded by dancer and software engineer Miral Kotb, iLuminate™ enables performers, choreographers, engineers, technicians, stylists and artistic directors to produce explosive performances with customized wireless lighting programs. The results are extraordinary lighting effects choreographed with phenomenal dance moves that take viewers on an exhilarating ride.
Since launching in 2009, iLuminate™’s patented technology has been used in numerous performances by Grammy-winning superstars such as Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas, and David Guetta, among others. It has also been featured on hit primetime television shows including “America’s Got Talent” (in which the dance troupe took third place), “Dancing with the Stars” and “X Factor,” awards shows like the “American Music Awards,” “MTV’s Video Music Awards,” “BET Awards,” “The Nickelodeon Awards,” “Billboard” and “Latin Billboard Awards,” and daytime favorites “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “The Wendy Williams Show,” and “Good Morning America” and “The Queen Latifah Show.”
iLuminate™ has performed across the globe for various events and continues to perform at numerous corporate events across the United States for such prominent companies as IBM, Lenovo, Opryland, Energizer, Dell, Cisco, Olympus, Starwood Hotels, and many others. 2012 saw the company open the production arm of their brand. Their first feature show was performed at Six Flags theme parks, where over 4,000 people a day were part of sold-out crowds to witness this all new event. iLuminate also installed two unique shows on the esteemed Crystal Cruises ships, which continue to perform weekly at sea. The iLuminate show played to sold-out audiences at the Duke on 42nd Street in 2012 then re-opened for a two-year run at New World Stages. The show has since been on tour in Mexico, Malaysia, Hong Kong and across the states. Their technology has also been used in shows in Europe including Robin Des Bois in France and Believe, a Holiday on Ice production. And even by tennis player, Serena Williams, in her own special event.
iLuminate’s most recent focus is on education. They have had educational tours in Central Asia and New Zealand and recently did a week-long workshop at Cortland Repertory Theatre in which high school dancers performed in the dark in lighting suits their fellow student technicians created and programmed.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.