Herbie Hancock is a true icon of modern music. Throughout his explorations, he has transcended limitations and genres while maintaining his unmistakable voice. With an illustrious career spanning five decades and 14 Grammy™ Awards, including Album of the Year for River: The Joni Letters, he continues to amaze audiences across the globe.
There are few artists in the music industry who have had more influence on acoustic and electronic jazz and R&B than Herbie Hancock. As the immortal Miles Davis said in his autobiography, “Herbie was the step after Bud Powell and Thelonious Monk, and I haven’t heard anybody yet who has come after him.”
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.