The month of Ramadan unfolds a unique set of traditions and customs that distinguish it from any other time of the year. Among them is “Graish,” an authentic Kuwaiti tradition, a potluck party held in the days leading up to Ramadan. Families and friends gather to share traditional dishes, welcoming the holy month in unity.
This year, we invite you to welcome Ramadan with a special “Graish” – a musical, theatrical, and immersive performance celebrating the memories and traditions that have defined Kuwaiti Ramadans over the years. The show promises, for two hours or more, to bring to life on stage numerous surprises etched in our memories, featuring iconic TV shows and songs that evoke the spirit of this special month.
Presented at the National Theatre from February 28 to March 2, “Graish” bears the distinctive mark of the creators of our beloved show “Tonight? The Eighties!”, which garnered remarkable success over two consecutive seasons.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.