The legendary Gipsy Kings featuring Tonino Baliardo, famed founder of the band and composer of their greatest hits for the first time in Kuwait.
Started in the 80’s, the Gipsy Kings are largely responsible for bringing the joyful sounds of Andalusian flamenco to the world. Their songs captured the world’s imagination and became a genuine phenomenon around the globe. The Group has sold over 20 million albums worldwide and has been awarded numerous gold, platinum and diamond discs. Throughout their hugely successful career they’ve introduced millions of listeners to a unique, irresistible blend of traditional flamenco styles with Western pop and Latin rhythms. Tonino Baliardo is the founder and leader of Gipsy Kings, but above all he is a guitar virtuoso and a composer recognized worldwide. He composed and produced the greatest hits of the group such as « Bamboleo » and « Djobi Djoba ». Tonino’s new single, "Chica Del Sol", released in June, will be performed live for the first time in Kuwait, in addition to the band's most popular songs.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.