Tickle your sensations and experience a dazzling musical journey around the world. Be inspired by the performances of the outstanding pianists and the talented vocalists and the superb orchestra team accompanying them!
On this unforgettable evening, we delve into the heart of the Arab world with songs from Fairouz and Asmahan. We journey through popular culture with Lady Gaga’s “A Star Is Born” and Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody”. We even enjoy the rhythmic beats of Latin tunes and Bocelli’s inspiring songs like “Bésame Mucho”. All that, while paying our respects to the unforgettable strokes of genius, classics like Chopin’s “Nocturne” in C-sharp minor and Casardas.
Do not miss it!
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.