Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre Cinema Hall hosts, Saturday September 24, the first screening in Kuwait of ELIZABETH : A Portrait in Part(s), an archive-based documentary film by late famed British director Roger Michell.
Released in April 2022, under 90 minutes long, the film is a curated collection of archival footage from the 1930s to the 2020s, showing the late Queen Elizabeth II as never seen before.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.