After witnessing a great attendance during JACC’s cultural season “Spring of Kuwait”, “Do Re Mi” musical classes for children will be back as a weekly summer activity. The innovative educational classes will be held from August 15th to September 7th.
The “Do Re Mi” classes, suitable for children aged 6-12 years, utilize music to arouse the interest of young students and introduce them to various topics in different fields such as science, history, technology, and others, and present them in an interesting, simplified, and entertaining way using musical instruments, games and singing. The classes are given by Dr. Zainab Awadh, Assistant Professor at the College of Basic Education (Department of Music Education) with a doctorate in arts with a specialization in singing.
The summer “Do Re Mi”, sponsored by Al Ahli bank of Kuwait (ABK), are free and registration is done through JACC’s website or application. Each class is divided in two sessions, on Mondays and Wednesdays, for one hour each day.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.