“Jalsat” evenings will continue at the Amphitheatre in January, taking advantage of the lovely winter weather, starring the acclaimed singer and composer Yousef Al- Omani who will perform, on Friday 27th , a compilation of his songs as well as classical works from the Khaleeji repertoire.
Known for his diverse production and his unparalleled experience in singing and composing, including mixing English with Arabic in his songs, the Kuwaiti artist has made him well known across the Arab world, especially in North Africa, where he has excelled at singing in their dialects and composing in their various musical genres, making him popular in all over. He also composed songs for Kuwaiti veteran singer Abdullah Al-Ruwaished and Lebanese popstar Myriam Fares during the course of his career as a composer.
Yousef Al-Omani began singing and composing at an early age. In 1994, he won first place in the “Amateur Artists” competition. During the year 2000, he won an Arabic singing contest with his song “Enta Al-Hob” (You Are My Love). In Kuwait, he was also awarded the first prize in playing oud.
Besides his first two albums, Khabarna and Ahla Ethnen, Al-Omani also released several albums with his name or for his “Jalsat” (musical gatherings). Over the past few years, he has released many singles that have received high online viewership.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.