The Jalsat (musical sessions) returns to the Amphitheatre in the festive month of February, , amidst delightful weather and a holiday atmosphere. On Tuesday, February 27, the beloved singer Salman Al-Amari will grace the stage, offering a genuine Kuwaiti musical experience, particularly highlighting the Art of Sawt melodies. Al-Ammari will perform a compilation of sawt types, including Shami, khayyali, and Arabic sawt, along with other authentic musical arts which Al-Ammari is keen to perform in traditional way, aiming to educate new generations about their heritage.
Our cherished artist will be accompanied by the Maass Folk Arts Group, delighting us with traditional dances and rhythms deeply rooted in our cultural heritage.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. No food or beverage are permitted inside the venue.
2. Professional photography is not allowed.
3. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
4. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
5. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
6. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
7. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
8. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
9. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
10. To ensure a wonderful experience for all our concerts and performances, we would like to remind our valued guest with Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Centre house rules and conditions, as indicated on tickets that doors are open 60 minutes prior to the show and closes 10 minutes before start time, therefore, ticket holder arriving late are subject to be admitted at suitable times in accordance with the nature of each show.
11. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
12. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.