The Nightingale Night celebrates the legacy of Abdel-Halim Hafez, a legendary singer whose popularity spread from Egypt to all the Arab countries. Despite his early death in 1977, his songs remain a source of inspiration for generations of music enthusiasts. With this concert,audienceswill relive the romantic glamour that fueled most of the songs of this era, and shaped the public consciousness about the meanings of love and belonging to the homeland.
Born in the village of Helwat in Sharkia province in 1929, Hafez boasts over 230 songs in his career, during which he collaborated with a host of leading composers and lyricists, including Mohamed Al-Mogi, Kamal Al-Taweel, Baligh Hamdi, Mohamed Abdel-Wahab, Abdel-Rahman Al-Abnoudi and Nizar Qabbani, among others.
Performed by: Mohammed Al-Hilw, Ahmed Effet, Mohammed Al-Mutairi.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.