Adani singing was first introduced and promoted in Kuwait by the Yamani artist Mohamad Jumaa Khan. By late sixties, it became popular among young Kuwaitis. During the seventies, Adaniyat music witnessed a new milestone as Kuwaiti artists started composing songs combining the Yamani and the Kuwaiti spirits.
Presented by Sheikh Jaber Alahmed Cultural Centre (JACC), the audience of this event will enjoy a list of Adani songs by Abdulaziz Al-Saib, a prominent artist in the Kuwaiti Adani genre, highlighting this very unique and underrated form of music.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any