The Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Cultural Centre celebrates one of the most prolific Kuwaiti lyricists with a concert featuring a collection of songs written by poet Abdel-Latif Al-Bannai, whose works were characterized by genuine simplicity and spontaneity, whether it was a romantic poem, a patriotic song or even a nursery rhyme for children.
The concert will feature performances by singers Abdullah Al-Ruwaished, Nabil Shuail, Wala'a Al-Sarraf, and Fatima Al-Kuwaitiya backed by the Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmed Cultural.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
- Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.