! -- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
Ahmad Abdalla’s critically acclaimed award-winning film follows a doorman living in an abandoned villa since the 1960s until he meets a neighbour who changes his life. Suddenly, his world is turned upside down by this young man with too much zeal, forcing him to face his fears and his past. It is being screened at the Cinema Hall as part of the Arab Film Showcase, which features the latest independent Arab films.
The film premiered at the 44th Cairo Film Festival and won three awards: Best Arab Film and FIPRESCI Prize and the Henry Barakat Award for Best Artistic Contribution to Mostafa ALkashef, the director of photography. This is Abdalla's sixth feature film after Heliopolis (2009), Microphone (2010), Decor (2014), and Exterior/Nightt (2018). Abdalla’s films are frequently selected for international festivals.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTION:
1. Professional photography is not allowed.
2. The age limit indicated on the show ticket must be respected.
3. No exchange or refund is permitted unless the event is canceled or postponed.
4. Only tickets sold through the official sales channels shall be honored.
5. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstance.
6. Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be canceled.
7. Re-entry of ticketholders may not be granted to the venue due to security reasons.
8. Venue doors will close at the time indicated on the ticket.
9. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
10. Neither the promoter nor the venue accepts responsibility for lost or stolen items.
11. Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel tickets without a refund and deny ticketholders from attending or continuing the show.